ARC would like to announce the addition of new associates to our growing practice. We believe that the additions augment our status as the largest and most capable ADR-focussed practice in Ireland.
- Neil Van Dokkum is one of Ireland’s most experienced mediators having worked as both a barrister and mediator in South Africa for many years. Neil has extensive experience of labour relations and high conflict community mediation.
- Dr. Sinead Conneelly completed her PhD thesis on Family Mediation in Ireland and is a senior law lecturer in Waterford Institute of Technology.
- Dr. Michael Howlett is a retiring department head of Applied Arts within Waterford Institute of Technology. He holds a PhD in theology and will lead our clerical dispute mediation service
- Walter O’Leary has 2 decades of experience in construction management and is a qualified arbitrator and accredited mediator.
- Sean Ormonde is a practicing solicitor who specialises in employment law. He operates the popular Employment Matters website.