Dr. O’Shea regularly presents at national and international conferences on a range of topics including.
- National and International Family Law
- Outcomes in the Irish Family Courts
- The Voice of the Child in Family Courts
- Family Mediation – Theory & Practice
- Civil & Commercial Mediation
Her audiences have spanned a diverse range of professionals including solicitors and other family law professionals, members of the Judiciary of Ireland, UK, USA & Canada, and researchers from the EU, Canada and US.
She is particularly interested in how the experience of Family Law and Family Courts affects those in conflict, their extended families and their children. In that respect, she was invited to speak at the Inaugural Men’s Voices conference in 2017. A video of her presentation is shown below.